Ben Lankford is a criminal defense attorney who believes that the presumption of innocence is the foundation of the practice of criminal law. All day, every day, he is working to defend the freedom and reputation of those accused of crimes across the state of North Carolina.
Ben is a native of Greensboro and a lifelong resident of North Carolina. He is a proud alumnus of the University of North Carolina, where he earned his Bachelor’s degree. After graduating from Carolina, Ben attended Wake Forest University School of Law where he focused on the study of criminal defense. Prior to joining Roberts Law Group, PLLC, he clerked with the Guilford County Public Defender’s office and worked with the Innocence and Justice Clinic sponsored by Wake Forest.
When he is not representing clients, Ben enjoys spending time with family, sports, and watching the Tar Heels win.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina
- Assault on a Female: Two Charges in Two Counties, Both Dismissed
- Obtaining Property by False Pretenses: Dismissed
- Felony Larceny: Dismissed
- DWI: Dismissed
Past Employment Positions
- Guilford Public Defender's Office, Clerk