Free Consultation For The Accused Throughout North Carolina
If you have been charged with a crime in North Carolina, the experienced criminal defense attorneys of Roberts Law Group, PLLC, have the knowledge and experience to help you fight the charges you face. Our defense lawyers have created effective criminal defense strategies for individuals who:
- Are facing allegations of sex crimes , including indecent liberties, solicitation, internet sex crimes, sexual assault, rape
- Have been accused of drug offenses , including possession, possession with intent to sell or deliver, sale or delivery, cultivation, manufacture
- Were arrested for drunk driving , including driving while impaired, drugged driving, causing an accident while under the influence
- Are facing federal criminal charges , including white collar crimes, fraud, drug trafficking, internet sex crimes
When your future is on the line, experience counts. Former Assistant District Attorney (ADA) Patrick Roberts and the team of defense attorneys at Roberts Law Group, PLLC, may be the difference between getting the charges against you dismissed and spending years in prison. To schedule a free consultation with a defense attorney from Roberts Law Group, PLLC, contact our firm online or at 866-630-2389.
Proven Results In Difficult Cases
With more than 20 years of combined legal experience, the felony and misdemeanor defense attorneys at Roberts Law Group, PLLC, have helped hundreds of people, just like you, who were facing criminal charges. Contact us now to put our experience on your side.
- Our client was stopped at a driver's license checkpoint and arrested for DWI. We were able to convince the ADA that the checkpoint was unconstitutional, resulting in the dismissal of the DWI charge.
Dismissed: First Degree Statutory Sex Offense
- Through the use of various experts, including a polygraph expert, we were able to convince the ADA that charges against our client related to sex acts he'd allegedly forced his daughter to commit should be dismissed.
Not Guilty: Drug Possession, Attempted Distribution
- Effective cross examination of police witnesses at trial revealed that only one officer, with a prior negative history with our client, had witnessed the alleged attempts to deal cocaine. The jury was not convinced that our client was guilty and he was acquitted on all counts.
Proudly Serving All Of North Carolina. Roberts Law Group, PLLC
Effective, aggressive criminal defense comes from experience. At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, we fight for the rights of the accused throughout North Carolina and will fight for your rights too. Contact our firm to schedule a free consultation today.