I knew growing up I wanted to practice law, so I dedicated the past seven years to learning what it takes to successfully defend individuals charged with a crime. I earned my undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice and took every criminal law course available at my law school. I served as the Managing Editor for the Campbell Law Observer, as well as the Negotiations Chair for the Old Kivett Advocacy Council. I worked for a criminal defense firm, which focused on defending individuals in North Carolina courts. I also interned at the Federal Public Defender’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina where I garnered knowledge of federal criminal law, represented clients, and aided in drafting an appellate brief filed in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
My practice is dedicated to legal research and writing for the firm’s most complex state and federal issues. I represent clients who face a wide range of state and federal criminal charges, including but not limited to traffic offenses, misdemeanor assault and drug offenses, felony sex offenses, and felony drug trafficking offenses. I work diligently to spot winning legal issues, and I look forward to defending my clients each and every day.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- North Carolina, 2020
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina – 2020
- LP: Campbell Law Observer, Managing Editor, 2019 – 2020
- Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2020 – Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2020 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Federal Public Defender’s Officer for Eastern District of North Carolina, Intern, 2019 – 2020
- Sparrow Law Firm, Administrative Case Manager, 2018 – 2019
- Blanchard, Miller, Lewis & Isley, Administrative Assistant, 2016-2017
- Watauga County Clerks Office, Intern, 2016
Let Us Help You
Put our team of criminal defense lawyers on your side today. You are one phone call or email away from getting your questions answered by an experienced defense attorney.