Marcilliat & Mills PLLC in a Race for the CureBy robertslaw, In Firm News, 0 Comments
“We rely on our sponsors and team captains and those who join teams to make a difference.”
– Leigh Johnson, Director of Corporate Relations for the North Carolina Triangle to the Coast affiliate
On June 11, Patrick Roberts will lead his law firm as team captain in a Race for the Cure to fight breast cancer. Mr. Roberts, who founded Marcilliat & Mills PLLC in 2007, has supported Race for the Cure for three years running.
What is the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure?
- The world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created
- A series of 5k runs and walks held throughout the nation
Where and when does it take place this year?
- Saturday, June 11
- 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
- Race participants sign-up/register at the Frontier
Fighting breast cancer in 29 North Carolina counties
Race for the Cure depends on the support of individuals like Patrick Roberts and the Marcilliat & Mills PLLC team, who raise funds that go directly toward the Triangle to the Coast affiliate’s mission of fighting breast cancer in 29 North Carolina counties.
In addition, as a local business that made a monetary contribution to Race for the Cure, Marcilliat & Mills PLLC is a Community for the Cure sponsor.