Roberts Law Group in a Race for the CureBy robertslaw, In Firm News, 0 Comments
“We rely on our sponsors and team captains and those who join teams to make a difference.”
– Leigh Johnson, Director of Corporate Relations for the North Carolina Triangle to the Coast affiliate
On June 11, Patrick Roberts will lead his law firm as team captain in a Race for the Cure to fight breast cancer. Mr. Roberts, who founded Roberts Law Group in 2007, has supported Race for the Cure for three years running.
What is the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure?
- The world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created
- A series of 5k runs and walks held throughout the nation
Where and when does it take place this year?
- Saturday, June 11
- 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
- Race participants sign-up/register at the Frontier
Fighting breast cancer in 29 North Carolina counties
Race for the Cure depends on the support of individuals like Patrick Roberts and the Roberts Law Group team, who raise funds that go directly toward the Triangle to the Coast affiliate’s mission of fighting breast cancer in 29 North Carolina counties.
In addition, as a local business that made a monetary contribution to Race for the Cure, Roberts Law Group is a Community for the Cure sponsor.