Show us you care about criminal justiceBy robertslaw, In Firm News, 0 Comments
And we’ll show you that we care about the next generation of ambitious young lawyers.
Are you getting ready to take the Feb. 2017 bar exam?
The North Carolina criminal defense lawyers of Roberts Marcilliat & Mills PLLC, based in Raleigh and Charlotte, are offering two (2) scholarships for law students who have demonstrated a passion for criminal law.
These scholarships are valued at $2,500 each, to help defray the costs of a bar exam prep course and the fees associated with taking the Feb. 2017 bar exam.
How do you win?
Demonstrate your passion for criminal law.
To be specific:
- Did you intern in the office of a prosecutor or public defender?
- Have you taken substantive coursework in criminal law?
- Have you volunteered for a criminal justice organization?
- Are you interested in working as a prosecutor or defense attorney?
If this sounds like you, follow the steps below to apply.
You’ve already done the hard work of going to law school and showing your commitment to criminal law. Now, all you need to do is follow these three steps:
- “LIKE” our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/nc.criminal.defense/)
- Write a short comment on our pinned post, which is located near the top of our Facebook wall (three sentences max.): If you had to choose between working as a prosecutor and working as a defense lawyer, which would you choose, and why?
- Send your resume and a copy of your short Facebook comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do this on or before Jan. 1, 2017 (we will not evaluate submissions made after this date). Roberts Marcilliat & Mills PLLC, reserves all rights in the choice of scholarship winners. We will announce the winners on our Facebook page in Jan. 2017.