Jesse Scharff was a great attorney. He and his paralegal team had my details on hand when ever I needed to discuss the case. Jesse helped to reduce the stress of the, wait until court, by writing back timely emails with authoratative and encouraging remarks. As it turned out those remarks were spot on, as he systematically dismantled my ex wifes charges until the judge had heard enough and through the charges out.
- Is Congress Eliminating the Federal Crack and Powder Cocaine Sentencing Disparity?
- Will I Go to Jail for Weapons Charges in North Carolina?
- How a North Carolina Sex Crime Conviction Can Affect Your Future
- What is the Chain of Custody & Why Does It Matter During My North Carolina Criminal Case?
- What are the Different Types of Cybercrimes in North Carolina?