Jesse provided outstanding legal advice and expertise, his kind, thoughtful and forthright demeanor made the process much easier than I anticipated it would be. He kept me informed at each stage of the process and he delivered a very positive resolution. I have tremendous respect for Jesse as a lawyer and as a person.
- Is Congress Eliminating the Federal Crack and Powder Cocaine Sentencing Disparity?
- Will I Go to Jail for Weapons Charges in North Carolina?
- How a North Carolina Sex Crime Conviction Can Affect Your Future
- What is the Chain of Custody & Why Does It Matter During My North Carolina Criminal Case?
- What are the Different Types of Cybercrimes in North Carolina?