I found Mr. Roberts to be an outstanding lawyer. He was very knowledgeable in explaining the produces in my case and possible out comes, the good and the bad. There were times when I wanted to throw in the towel and give up, but Mr. Roberts got tough with me and keep me focused on the situation at hand. Mr. Roberts and I worked very hard going over case notes, documents, and other stuff to find the facts that would prove me blameless and my case was dropped. As look back at the beginning of my ordeal, I cannot imagine what would have happen with me if I didn’t have Mr. Roberts as my attorney. I very grateful that Mr. Roberts was attorney, Thank You.
- Is Congress Eliminating the Federal Crack and Powder Cocaine Sentencing Disparity?
- Will I Go to Jail for Weapons Charges in North Carolina?
- How a North Carolina Sex Crime Conviction Can Affect Your Future
- What is the Chain of Custody & Why Does It Matter During My North Carolina Criminal Case?
- What are the Different Types of Cybercrimes in North Carolina?