Jesse didn’t miss a beat with in my DWI case. His confidence in his ability kept me grounded resulting in “hope” we could win my case. Without that – I may not have been able to exude such confidence in myself while up on the stand. Thank you Jesse and thank you Roberts Law Firm for your Excellence in your “Client Services”!
- Is Congress Eliminating the Federal Crack and Powder Cocaine Sentencing Disparity?
- Will I Go to Jail for Weapons Charges in North Carolina?
- How a North Carolina Sex Crime Conviction Can Affect Your Future
- What is the Chain of Custody & Why Does It Matter During My North Carolina Criminal Case?
- What are the Different Types of Cybercrimes in North Carolina?