I think Roberts Law Group biggest strength is honesty. If you just ask him one question, normally his first reaction is “I can’t predict the future.” And that’s what you need to hear because nobody can tell you what’s gonna happen when you get in that courtroom. Nobody could tell you. He doesn’t make up stuff. You have the facts, and he just goes by the facts. If you’re right, you’re right. I’m 100 percent satisfied with all his work, and I enjoy talking to him as a person too.
- Is Congress Eliminating the Federal Crack and Powder Cocaine Sentencing Disparity?
- Will I Go to Jail for Weapons Charges in North Carolina?
- How a North Carolina Sex Crime Conviction Can Affect Your Future
- What is the Chain of Custody & Why Does It Matter During My North Carolina Criminal Case?
- What are the Different Types of Cybercrimes in North Carolina?