Proven In Criminal Defense: Our Law Firm’s Office In Charlotte, North Carolina
Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
Our offices are located in Tryon Plaza at the intersection of Trade and Tryon in Uptown Charlotte
The government is a powerful force to reckon with. When you’ve been charged with a crime and are facing potential jail time – or other serious criminal consequences – you need a powerful defender on your side. You need a criminal defense attorney who knows the system, who understands what you’re facing, who isn’t afraid to go to bat for you. And you need an attorney you can rely on to take the stakes seriously.
At Roberts Law Group, we’ll do that and more. Our defense attorneys have the strength, experience and knowledge to fight for you. At our law office, you can feel confident that you’re getting the aggressive legal representation you deserve.
What Makes Us Different
We are the only Charlotte area criminal defense law firm (and, indeed, the only firm statewide) with such a strong blend of legal experience, awards and credentials:
- Nation’s Top One Percent (National Association of Distinguished Counsel)
- Avvo 10/10
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (all three partners)
- Avvo Client’s Choice
- National Criminal Defense College
- Trial Lawyers College
- Super Lawyers
Partner Miranda Mills, our Charlotte-based criminal defense attorney, brings a strong background to bear on tough cases, fighting to protect the rights and freedoms of clients from all walks of life.
No Case Is Too Hard For Us
The more serious the criminal charge, the more you have at stake – and the more important your choice of attorney. Our criminal defense lawyers have built their careers on tackling tough cases. We are no strangers to state and federal felony charges like:
- First-degree rape
- Homicide (including first-degree murder)
- Sex offenses of all kinds
- Second-degree forcible rape (date rape)
- Statutory rape
- Indecent liberties
- Child pornography
- Drug trafficking (and other drug charges)
- Wire fraud
- White collar crimes
- Federal crimes
Our defense lawyers handle felony and misdemeanor criminal charges – including DUI/DWI and serious traffic violations – in both state and federal court.
Defending Students, Faculty And Staff In Title IX Cases
Have you been accused of campus-related sexual misconduct? Our lawyers know how to handle these sensitive matters with discretion – while providing a strong and strategic defense. We represent clients at colleges such as:
- UNC Charlotte
- Northeastern University Charlotte
- Queens University of Charlotte
- Belmont Abbey College
- Kings College
- Pfeiffer University
- Davidson College
- Wingate University Ballantyne
Results That Matter
Don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at our proven record of favorable outcomes in serious criminal cases, including:
- Not guilty – First-degree murder ( State v. B.S.)
- Case dismissed – Drug trafficking ( State v. M.R.)
- Not guilty – Statutory rape (State v. R.L.)
- Case dismissed – First-degree rape ( State v. J.A.)
* Each case is different and must be evaluated on its individual facts. In providing legal services, we work hard to assess each criminal charge individually. Prior results do not guarantee any future outcome.
Enlist A Strong Legal Ally Today – Free Consultation
Let us help you stand up against the charges that may be threatening your freedom, reputation, livelihood and so much more. Get started with a free initial consultation by calling our criminal defense law firm in Charlotte, North Carolina, at 877-880-5753 or reaching out to our legal team online.
With additional law offices across the state, our defense lawyers handle criminal cases throughout Mecklenburg County and beyond.