What Can Roberts Law Group Do for You?
Wake County State And Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
Roberts Law Group, PLLC, offers each and every one of our criminal defense clients the benefit of:
- A free initial consultation
- Experienced, aggressive criminal defense
- More than 20 years of combined trial experience
- Proven results in difficult cases
- A former North Carolina prosecutor now dedicated to defending the accused
- A highly-recommended, professional, criminal defense team
When you hire us to fight for your rights, your freedom and your future, you can expect that we will work toward the best possible outcome in your case based on all evidence the prosecution has collected and anything our own investigation has uncovered. For a free initial consultation, contact our Raleigh law office at 877-880-5753 to meet with a Wake County criminal defense attorney today.
When Should You Hire A Lawyer?
You should contact an attorney at Roberts Law Group, PLLC, if:
- The police have questioned you, your friends or your family about criminal activity they believe you were involved in
- Law enforcement has served you with a subpoena for information or otherwise requested that you turn over certain documents and paperwork
- You or someone you love has been arrested
- Your spouse, son, daughter or other family member is being held in jail
- You have been charged with committing a state or federal criminal offense
You have the right to an attorney. Do not go to court alone. The city, the county, the state and the federal government will have an attorney on their side. You should have one fighting for you as well.
The North Carolina criminal process as well as the federal criminal process can be quite complex. An attorney from Roberts Law Group can explain what lies ahead, what you can expect and how we will build a defense strategy to work toward the best possible result in your case.
You Have One Call — Make It Roberts Law Group, PLLC
If you have been charged with a crime, you need honest, straightforward answers and an effective criminal defense lawyer. Contact our firm or call us toll free at 877-880-5753 to schedule a free consultation today with an experienced Raleigh defense attorney.
North Carolina v. J.S.
Accusation: Indecent Exposure
Potentially Facing: 30 days in Jail
Result: Case Dismissed
Roberts Law Group acted quickly, meeting with the DA’s office to mitigate on behalf of their client, who had no prior criminal history. The Defendant had cooperated fully with the officer. At defense counsel’s prompting, the ADA spoke with his Law Enforcement Officers and determined that Defendant had been through enough already. Dismissed on the first court date.